A pineapple coconut blend with our sweet Hibiscus Colada loose-leaf tea is reminiscent of refreshing drinks at your favorite beach cafe!
- 1 tablespoon of Hibiscus Colada loose-leaf tea
- 1 cup of heated water
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey or preferred sweetener
- Pineapple wedges or hibiscus flowers for garnish
- Brew tea leaves for 5-7 minutes
- Remove the tea leaves and let the tea cool down
- In a separate glass, combine the pineapple juice, coconut milk, and honey or your preferred sweetener
- Fill a glass with ice cubes
- Pour the cooled Hibiscus tea and combined mix over the ice
Close your eyes and enjoy the experience of iced tea!